The A(E)1610 Series contains 4 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 4 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A(E)1610 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 16 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 4 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- RoSH Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and CS-03
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module — EC2032
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power: 3.83W
|A1610 Series Analog Cards
| Product Model
||7.83W Minimum, 57.03W Maximum
||7.83W Minimum, 57.03W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
||0°C to 50°C
||-40°C to 125°C