OpenVox G410 Series provides scalable connectivity to GSM/GSM/WCDMA networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 GSM/WCDMA channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
The G410 Series comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox GSM/WCDMA card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
- GSM/WCDMA connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- GSM/WCDMA VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- GSM/WCDMA callback services
- 4 GSM/WCDMA channels
- 1 SIM card per GSM/WCDMA channel
- Power: 30W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 17.9cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 209g
- RoHS compliant
- Certificates: CE and FCC
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: 1000-Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Available PCI/PCI-E Slot